Saturday 23 March 2013

My new entertainment ^^

while doing my horrible 6000 word essay and getting so sick and tired of it (I FINISHED IT BTW!!!! *pop the champagne!*), sam got me hooked on youtube videos hehe. previously i'd only usually listened to sam tsui, but he introduced me to this other singer - alex goot! omg and i totally got addicted. maybe partly cos i was so bored but i've been listening to his covers for the past week and i'm lovin them ^^

he does quite a lot of collaborations with other youtube singers which introduced me to them as well and i've been hopping all over the website listening to their songs.

here is his cover of diamonds by rihanna (:

and i think it's pretty cool that he has his own original songs too (:


the best part!!! from one of his collabs, i found a link to this other youtube page called ThePianoGuys and omg I LOVE THEIR COVER OF TITANIUM/PAVANE. it's so good!!!! (: i think Vocalise has totally gotten me interested in this whole classical-mixed-rock/pop kind of thing, and this combination is awesome ^^ loveeee it.

enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment