Wednesday 5 June 2013

Estee Lauder

hello there! (: i'm just gonna interrupt all my travelling posts (because they're so long to type and i'm kinda lazy to do so now :p) with an update of my new favourite beauty product! ^^ i've tried out the estee lauder Idealist Pore Minimizing Skin Refinisher a number of times at the airport beauty counter while waiting for my plane, and i loved how silky it made my skin feel! even with the dryness on the plane, my face was kept moisturized, but matte, and i was just SUPER impressed :D 

so i was really happy when i got this as a present last year, and i brought it on exchange to europe! (: and it's worked wonders for the weather here ^^ not that my skin has been good throughout this period, travelling without my whole bunch of facial stuff has just made my skin AWFUL :( but whenever i use my Estee Lauder serum, i feel like my skin is revitalized again!! i didn't really notice much of the pore minimizing effects, but it's definitely a wonderful moisturizer, that is super light (i love the texture!!) and makes my skin feel really smooth and silky after ^^ 


i was also lucky to receive the Optimizer Pore Minimizing Boosting Lotion which acts like a toner (: it's supposed to help the serum get absorbed into your skin better and i find it a really useful! (: like whenever i feel like refreshing my face, i love using this lotion. it's slightly creamy, or rather gel-like, but it's light and feels like it adds a tinge of moisture as well! so i use it twice a day, while i use the serum just once a day. and this bottle seems to last FOREVER! haha it's been so long and i've used so little of it! love these two products and i highly recommend them if you have combination skin (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment