Friday 21 June 2013

I've moved!! (:

hello peeps!! (: 

i've finally moved to my new blog http://thelittlemomentsofmylife.blogspot.com! (: been wanting to shift over to blogger for awhile, with my impetus starting while during my exam period on exchange when i was getting really bored of studying :p ikr, so not studious  xP oops! haha. anyway, was getting quite annoyed at how wordpress didn't let me design the blog template, and although i'm terrible at it, i wanted more customization! and also wordpress was running out of space for me to upload photos, hence the move over to blogger! zzz so sad that the url 'littlemomentsofmylife.blogspot' was taken alr though -.- so don't confuse it! ><

anyway, i'm still holidaying now (and not looking forward to going back to hazy singapore at all :((((( ), and in the midst of shifting my posts over to this new blog (i've only done so for all those in 2012 *faints*) so please be patient with me while i slowly complete my move! (: i will keep updating with new posts anyway!! have LOTS to post about! (: 

oh and if there's anything you think i should change about the template, let me know?? like my face in the header is too big or something haha. i'm still really new to this template customization thing, so just playing around with it! 

happy reading ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment