Tuesday 23 July 2013

Simplicity



i'm not usually a fan of black & white, because i love colours! but the dress code for an event that i went to specified that i had to wear these two colours, and it kinda forced me to be creative in putting my outfit together. haha btw i love how my new job makes me put more effort into dressing up! :P especially with my new wardrobe from UK ;) heehee. i mean, i usually like wearing nice clothes, but i'm pretty lazy at putting outfits together, preferring to stick to dresses which i can throw on without a second thought. 

anyway so here's my outfit for the B&W event! (: dressed it up with silver & gold accessories to keep the look simple & modern :) 

Dress: H&M //
Blazer: Primark //
Bracelets: New Look //
Necklace: Thomas Sabo 

No comments:

Post a Comment