Monday 9 December 2013

Green Day

haha random but this title reminds me of my favourite song from this band! - When September Ends ^^


anyway, if you know me, it's pretty rare that i wear anything green. at least, this shade of green. i quite like jade/mint green (the lighter shades), but not this kind of forest green. eeks. but i really liked the breezy look of this top that i couldn't resist buying it! not a bad idea to add a new colour to spruce up my wardrobe sometime ^^ and i paired it with my a pair of olive green shorts too! 

throw on a blazer and i'm ready to tackle all weathers! :D 

guess what! darling wore green that day too!!!!! ^^^^^^ hehe. i was so happy ;) we always unintentionally colour code :D <3 had brunch at toby's estate that day which was awesome!! blog post about that coming up soon! (: 

Top: Primark //
Shorts: Cotton on //
Blazer: Primark // 
Bracelet: Primark & Thomas Sabo

No comments:

Post a Comment