Sunday 9 March 2014

A day of pampering [Part I]

while everyone was away travelling during the break week...here i was, stuck in hot and sunny Singapore :( but i still had an awesome day of pampering on the first day of the break week, which totally made up for the fact that i didn't get to travel ^^ it was such a wonderful feeling just getting my hair and nails done, just chillin' and watching videos :) ***update: i finally finished the first season of Suits!!!*** haha that is a big achievement for me k. and i'm attempting to start on the Korean drama that soekkhern & ngan have been going crazy over haha - My Love from the Star. episode 3 down! haha shall tryyyy to keep up with it ;) and i must agree that the main actor & actress are SUPER good looking!! haha the guy is so pretty-boy-looking, but i like ^^ 

went for my hair appointment in the morning (which i will blog about in an upcoming post soon!) after which i popped by school awhile to have lunch with Sam, SK and Jiayee. haha i felt so slack that day, watching my videos while they were studying around me. oops! but i had to study all the other days of the week okay!!

then i went for my next beauty treatment ~ nails ^^ i had my most pampering mani/pedi experience at Ladyfinger so far! really really enjoyed it. i could have totally fallen asleep if not for the fact that i was watching my shows. 

started off with the usual trimming of nails and cuticles and scrubbing off dead skin. I'm so appreciative of them doing the foot scrub!! it's like one of my favourite parts of the experience haha. i bought a pumice stone to scrub off my dead skin by myself, but it never seems to work! :( anyone has suggestions? the scrub at the nail salon seemed to be pretty effective at removing some though!

and then came the Anti-Aging & Rejuvenating Collagen Mask step. I LOOOOOOVED IT!!!!! this is hands down my favourite treatment i've gotten so far!! it was such a pampering experience, i felt so happy with these hand and feet masks that i put on hehe! they're super smooth and moisturising, and felt so wonderful on my skin. not one drop of that collagen essence was wasted because they spread the remaining liquid all over my arms and legs as well! i just lazed back and enjoyed soaking in all the goodness in the most luxurious 20 minutes of the day ^^ haha. 

obviously in love with my "mittens" ;) p.s. that's my new hair! :)


my pretty nails after the manicure ^^^
#handmodelfail
had to take a photo with my pretty flowers too! my latest flower arrangement. though it's quite ugly, sigh :( but practice makes perfect i hope...? :/ oh well, at least the flowers themselves still look pretty!

anyway, Ladyfinger will be extending not just one, but two promotions to all my readers, for you all to try out the lovely Anti-Aging & Rejuvenating Collagen Mask Treatment that i did! there is a special affordable *student price* option for those still in school, and i really recommend it for an awesome pampering experience :)

1. Purchase both Classic Manicure & Pedicure @ $68 and get a *free* Anti-Aging & Rejuvenating Collagen Mask Treatment (choice of either hands or feet) (worth $26.75 for hands and $32.10 for feet)

T&Cs:
- prices are inclusive of 7% GST
- readers must flash this blog post & quote "thelittlemomentsofmylife" to enjoy the offer
- valid from 10 Mar 2014 - 9 June 2014 at all outlets
- not applicable on eve of Public holiday & Public holiday
- strictly by appointment only 

2. *STUDENT DEAL* With every purchase of a Classic Manicure @ $19.26, students get the option to top up for the Anti-Aging & Rejuvenating Collagen Mask Treatment @ $16.05 (U.P. $26.75)

T&Cs:
- prices are inclusive of 7% GST
- readers must flash this blog post & quote "thelittlemomentsofmylife" to enjoy the offer
- valid from 10 Mar 2014 - 9 June 2014, Mon-Fri 11am-5pm at all outlets
- not applicable on weekends eve of Public holiday & Public holiday
- only valid upon presentation of a valid student card
- strictly by appointment only 

they have quite a number of outlets all over Singapore! i go to the AMK Hub one, so do say hi if you happen to see me there ^^ the promos are available at all outlets!

Ang Mo Kio Hub #03-30
Tel.: +65 6481 1200

Bedok Point #02-25
Tel.: +65 6241 2214

Jurong Point 1 B1-56
Tel.: +65 6794 11711

Tampines 1 #05-k2/k3
Tel.: +65 6789 1711

Tiong Bahru Plaza #01-56
Tel.: +65 6377 1711

hope you enjoy the Anti-Aging & Rejuvenating Collagen Mask Treatment as much as i did ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment