Monday 9 February 2015

New kicks

Weekends seem to fly past when you're working, and it's been awhile since I've gone shopping! I've taken to browsing online stores instead though, since it seems so much more convenient. And it's always great to check out Zalora's goods since they stock products from brands that I would find in shopping malls. Makes me feel a tad less deprived, haha.

Been wanting to buy a new pair of shoes for work because my current pair of black heels are falling to pieces. Yikes. And there's an awesome sale on Zalora now for tonnes of products, including Aldo women's online! I've always wanted to own a pair of heels from Aldo, but as a student, they were pretty much out of my budget. Now that I'm working however...perhaps I should give myself a treat. Plus, CNY is coming up, which is the greatest excuse to buy new clothes/shoes! And this reminds me that I've not bought my new year clothes yet, sigh. I really do need to start shopping soon!

Anyway, here are some of the heels from Aldo that caught my eye ;)


The Ceglia heels come in such a gorgeous scallop shape that looks really flattering! There's also a version in black, but I simply can't tear my eyes away from the metallic sheen of this pair. 


Since I've already got a bunch of black heels, I kinda want to get something different this time. The Etadocien has a pretty blue watercolour pattern that is unlike anything I have. 

And I'm super in love with Heremona!!! It's so tempting to get a pair like this, though I don't think it's really practical for work but still....I can't help but fall in love with it.

So many pairs to choose from! I'm absolutely spoilt for choice. Now it's up to me to decide whether I'm willing to splurge on a pair of pretty heels for the first time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment