Wednesday 6 October 2010

Shopping Bag: Cotton On, Uniqlo & L.A. Girl

I was devastated by Forever21 on Sunday :'(

Two weeks ago, i'd visited the store with debbie & weiling and I went on a complete rampage trying on clothes. You know that store in 313@somerset? Yeah, i went crazy there :P I tend to get into these shopping moods where i love every piece of clothing i try on. I love shopping. But i have to be in the mood to shop. I went on a craze in hongkong when i went there in june too, but it still wasn't enough to satiate my hunger for clothes x) I have to restrain myself though - sadly i lack the moolah to support this love of mine (: I trawl blogshops on a regular basis for vicarious satisfaction. It's just like window shopping in the comfort of my home (:

Anyway...back to my story! :P I digressed again. Two weeks ago, I tried on so many wonderful clothes at Forever21, it was my lucky day! Usually when i try on clothes, i discover some that don't fit or simply don't look good on me, but somehow I loved everything i tried on that day (except for 2 pieces) and mind you, there were so many clothes that i had to try them on in 3 batches because the fitting room restricted me to 5 pieces at a time -.- But, as i never ever buy clothes when i'm not with mummy, i just made a mental note to return another time.
And i did, on Sunday. AND EVERYTHING I LOVED WAS GONE! :( :( i couldn't even find other clothes that were nice in f21 that day :( they had completely changed the style of clothing within 2 weeks. I was so sad :( There i was, all ready to go on a shopping spree, but there was nothing nice to buy!!! :'(

My mood was totally killed by that incident, however, i did manage to pick up a couple of other pieces elsewhere.

 
bought these from cotton on! (: at $19.95 each. I must have been in a flowery mood that day, I was attracted to all the clothes with flowers on them! It didn't help that cotton on was in the season of flowers as well - almost all their pieces were patterned as such. (: I would have never believed that i would actually like clothes with flowers on them a few years ago. Well, i must be getting old :P

I bought a bra-top from uniqlo! :D i love uniqlo's bra-tops. If only all the other places selling clothes which require strapless bras follow uniqlo's idea of creating bra-tops. It's so much more convenient! (: I got this specially for ballare...actually i wanted to buy more, but it's so expensive at $39.90!! :O Although i love it, i don't see what is so special about it that warrants such pricing. Papa is going to see whether he can get it at a lower price when he goes overseas. Other than the price, i love it! I had a hard time finding nice ones in the correct size though. Looks like it's pretty popular.

now this is my favourite of all! :D :D :D finally finally FINALLY went to 313@somerset so that i could get my L.A. Girl nail polish xD I only know that the Guardian in 313@somerset has it, can anyone enlighten me?? Where else can i find it?? I absolutely love their nail polish! I've tried brands like sally hansen which is supposed to be good, but i find it really difficult to use :/ Same goes for nail polish from The Face Shop (even though i love their other products!! (: ). But the brush for L.A. Girl nail polish is just sooo user-friendly (for me) which is why i love it. Of course, there is O.P.I. but sadly i'm too poor to afford it :P L.A.Girl's nail polish is less than half the price at $9/bottle. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment